The 2015 conference will be held Sept 17-18 at Hyatt Regency New Brunswick, NJ, located in the heart of New Jersey’s pharmaceutical industry. The two-day conference and one-day exhibition on September 17th provides the perfect venue for easy, informal discussions for manufacturing, packaging, laboratory services and more! The tabletop exhibition will be held one day only on Thursday, September 17th with an additional half day of sessions held on Friday, September 18th.
Scott Gottlieb, MD, a leading expert in health policy, and former FDA Deputy Commissioner for Medical and Scientific Affairs, will provide insights into the economic and technological forces driving the transformation of healthcare.
Speakers & Topics:
- FDA Keynote: Quality Agreements with CMOs & Clients • FDA CDER, invited
- FDA Keynote: CMO Inspection Trends • Douglas Kovacs, FDA NJ District
- Pfizer Keynote: Serialization Track & Trace • Kurt Wieditz, Pfizer
- Contract Services Industry Trends • Jim Miller, PharmSource
- Quality and Compliance in Tough Economic Times • John Avellanet, Cerulean Associates
- Effects of Globalization on Drug Discovery Outsourcing • Ajai Chaudhary, Merck
- R&D Outsourcing Executive Panel • Gautam Ranade, Pfizer; Adrian Gilbert, Teva (others TBD)
- More topics and speakers to be announced soon!
Attendee Registration Open: Click here to register!
The $395 registration fee includes entrance to the exhibit hall, conference sessions, breakfast, lunch, the networking cocktail reception, and refreshment breaks!
Please check back for the detailed Conference Agenda
Exhibitor Registration: SOLD OUT
(to be added to the wait list send contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org)
$1795.00 reserves a 2×6 foot draped tabletop (no floor displays) and includes 2 complimentary full meeting registrations. Electricity is included. Breakfast, lunch and the cocktail reception are also included with your registration. Additional booth personnel is $225 per registration. (limit is two extra booth personnel per exhibitor, maximum 4 people)