The 17th Annual Contracting & Outsourcing Conference & Tabletop Exhibition will be held September 27-28, 2018 at Hyatt Regency New Brunswick, NJ, located in the heart of New Jersey’s pharmaceutical industry. The two-day conference and one-day exhibition on September 27th provides the perfect venue for easy, informal discussions for manufacturing, packaging, laboratory services and more! The tabletop exhibition will be held one day only on Thursday, September 27th with an additional half day of sessions held on Friday, September 28th.
Attendee Registration Open: www.regonline.com/cpa2018
Conference Topics include:
- Trends Driving Innovation & Successful Collaboration
- Mutual Recognition of Inspections
- Pharma Manufacturing Compliance Trends
- FDA Investigator Updates & Insights
- Pfizer’s External Drug Product Planning & Management
- CMO Market Trends Analysis
- Data Integrity Outsourcing Trends
- Quality Metrics Guidance
- Drug Development Partnerships with CDMOs
- The Future of Pharmaceutical R&D Outsourcing
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Ben Locwin, Karyopharm Therapeutics
- Brian Hasselbalch, FDA CDER
- Jogy George, FDA NJ Dist.
- Paul McGuirk, Pfizer Inc.
- Dave Windley, Jefferies LLC
- Robert Marohn, Kite Pharma
- John Moser, Gilead
- Jose Jusino, Kite Pharma
- Juan Wu, Roche
- John Avellanet, Cerulean Associates
- Donna Gulbinski, Lachman Consultants
- Jim Spavins, Spavins Consulting
- Arindam Bose, AbiologicsB
- Marazban Sarkari, Teva
Please check back for detailed agenda
2018 Exhibitor Registration is SOLD OUT: to be added to the wait list, send contact info. to: email@example.com
$1950.00 reserves a 2×6 foot draped tabletop (NO Floor Displays) and includes 2 complimentary full meeting registrations. Electricity is included. Breakfast, lunch and the cocktail reception are also included with your registration. Additional booth personnel is $295 per registration. (limit is two extra booth personnel per exhibitor, maximum 4 people)
Table numbers will be assigned by the publishers in August.
A confirmation packet with all of the conference details, including table number, shipping instructions and labels, will be mailed mid-August to the contact person and address on your registration record. Contract Pharma is NOT responsible for shipments.