The 15th Annual Contracting & Outsourcing Conference & Tabletop Exhibition will be held September 22-23, 2016 at Hyatt Regency New Brunswick, NJ, located in the heart of New Jersey’s pharmaceutical industry. The two-day conference and one-day exhibition on September 22nd provides the perfect venue for easy, informal discussions for manufacturing, packaging, laboratory services and more! The tabletop exhibition will be held one day only on Thursday, September 22nd with an additional half day of sessions held on Friday, September 23rd.
Attendee Registration: https://www.regonline.com/cpa2016
The $395 registration fee includes entrance to the exhibit hall, conference sessions, breakfast, lunch, the networking cocktail reception, and refreshment breaks!
Conference Topics include:
• Taking the Next Steps: DSCSA Guidance
• DSCSA Implementation: Lessons Learned and Strategy for Serialization
• Investigator Insights: Preparing for an Inspection
• Working with CMOs Embedded within Large Pharma
• The CMO Landscape: Trends Update
• Approval Process for Biosimilars
• Update on GDUFA Implementation
• Ensuring Data Integrity at CMOs
• Implementing Continuous Pharmaceutical Processes
• Executive Panel: Supplier Diversity in Pharmaceutical Outsourcing
• R&D Outsourcing Panel
Current Speakers include:
• Jim Miller, Pharmsource
• John Avellanet, Cerulean Associates
• Terri Nataline, Lachman Consultants
• Girish Malhotra, Epcot International
• Jon Townend, Janssen Supply Chain
• Rob McKean, Teva Pharmaceuticals
• Ellie Krasney, Pfizer Worldwide
• Dr. Arindam Bose, AbioligicsB
• FDA CDER & NJ District representatives
Conference Agenda will be available soon!
Exhibitor Registration: SOLD OUT (to be added to the wait list email contact info to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
$1850.00 reserves a 2×6 foot draped tabletop (no floor displays) and includes 2 complimentary full meeting registrations. Electricity is included. Breakfast, lunch and the cocktail reception are also included with your registration. Additional booth personnel is $250 per registration. (limit is two extra booth personnel per exhibitor, maximum 4 people)
A confirmation packet with all of the conference details, including table number, shipping instructions and labels, will be mailed mid-August to the address on your registration record. Contract Pharma is NOT responsible for shipments.