The 15th Annual Contracting & Outsourcing Conference & Tabletop Exhibition will be held September 22-23, 2016 at Hyatt Regency New Brunswick, NJ, located in the heart of New Jersey’s pharmaceutical industry. The two-day conference and one-day exhibition on September 22nd provides the perfect venue for easy, informal discussions for manufacturing, packaging, laboratory services and more! The tabletop exhibition will be held one day only on Thursday, September 22nd with an additional half day of sessions held on Friday, September 23rd.
Attendee Registration: https://www.regonline.com/cpa2016
The $395 registration fee includes entrance to the exhibit hall, conference sessions, breakfast, lunch, the networking cocktail reception, and refreshment breaks!
Conference Speakers & Topics include:
• FDA HQ Keynote: Taking the Next Steps: DSCSA and Guidance • FDA CDER, invited
• FDA NJ Keynote: Investigator Insights • FDA NJ District, invited
• Pfizer Keynote: Best Practices in Quality Turnaround, speaker TBD
• The CMO Landscape: Trends Update, Jim Miller, Pharmsource
• Ensuring Data Integrity at CMOs • John Avellanet, Cerulean Associates
• Implementing Continuous Pharmaceutical Processes • Girish Malhotra, Epcot International
• Executive Panel: Exploring Supplier Diversity, speakers TBD
• R&D Outsourcing Panel • Ellie Krasney, Pfizer; Arindam Bose, AbiologicsB (others TBD)
More topics and speakers to be announced soon!
Exhibitor Registration: SOLD OUT (to be added to the wait list email contact info to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
$1850.00 reserves a 2×6 foot draped tabletop (no floor displays) and includes 2 complimentary full meeting registrations. Electricity is included. Breakfast, lunch and the cocktail reception are also included with your registration. Additional booth personnel is $250 per registration. (limit is two extra booth personnel per exhibitor, maximum 4 people)
A confirmation packet with all of the conference details, including table number, shipping instructions and labels, will be mailed mid-August to the address on your registration record. Contract Pharma is NOT responsible for shipments.