Attendee Registration Open: Click here to register!
The $395 registration fee includes entrance to the exhibit hall, conference sessions, breakfast, lunch, the networking cocktail reception, and refreshment breaks!
Scott Gottlieb, MD, a leading expert in health policy, and former FDA Deputy Commissioner for Medical and Scientific Affairs, will provide insights into the economic and technological forces driving the transformation of healthcare.
Speakers & Topics:
- FDA Keynote: Quality Agreements with CMOs & Clients • FDA CDER, invited
- FDA Keynote: CMO Inspection Trends • Douglas Kovacs, FDA NJ District
- Pfizer Keynote: Serialization Track & Trace • Kurt Wieditz, Pfizer
- Contract Services Industry Trends • Jim Miller, PharmSource
- Quality and Compliance in Tough Economic Times • John Avellanet, Cerulean Associates
- Effects of Globalization on Drug Discovery Outsourcing • Ajai Chaudhary, Merck
- R&D Outsourcing Executive Panel • Gautam Ranade, Pfizer; Adrian Gilbert, Teva (others TBD)
- More topics and speakers to be announced soon!
Please check back for the detailed Conference Agenda
Thursday, September 18th
Exhibit Hall hours: 10 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. Registration and exhibitor setup
8:30 a.m. – 9:15 a.m. Continental breakfast
9:15 a.m. – noon First general conference session
10:00 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. Refreshment break in Exhibit Hall
noon –1:30 p.m. Lunch in Exhibit Hall
1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Second general conference session
3:15 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Refreshment break in Exhibit Hall
4:00 p.m. – 5:15 p.m. Cocktail Networking Reception hosted by Catalent Pharma Solutions (Exhibitors and Attendees are all invited to attend)
The exhibit is one day only: Sept. 18th. (There are additional conference sessions on Sept. 19th 8:30a.m. – noon)