September 21, 9:20 – 10:00 AM EST
Looking Around Corners: Planning for the Industry’s Next Big Things
• VP Project Solutions, Black Diamond Networks
• Science & Public Health Task Force
• Professor of Public Health and Healthcare Economics
• Healthcare Futurist
“Prediction is difficult, especially about the future.” While this is undoubtedly true, there are plenty of signals amid the noise as to the direction we’re taking the industry. What are the best ways to plan for the future growth and changes? And to bring patients along for the journey.
• The best ways to recognize the changes now that will result in future shifts to our landscape
• Recognizing what is actual ‘signal’ and what is ‘noise’
• The ever-changing role of the consumer… How the patient journey matters to us more and more
Ben Locwin is a healthcare executive and industry expert. His work has involved bringing new and innovative medical treatments (drug therapies, vaccines and medical devices) to patient populations with unmet needs across a variety of indications and health conditions. He has also worked with investors on the ‘next big things’ in the industry. He has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, USA Today, The Associated Press and other top-tier media.